Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Wordless inspirations

So lately my posts have been more photographic, less verbose and I think it's because its hard to express in words how much I love my boy. How can I put into words what Jonah B means to his mommy? The perfect words escape me. There are smiles. There is laughter. There are thankful prayers whispered to the Lord.

Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.
Marion C. Garretty

2 sb pages, a redux of the 1st week pages I posted not too long ago.
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

they keep me laughing said...

I LOVE the top middle picture! He is so precious there!

Natalie Bacon said...

I love your digital scrap book pages!! That is one area I don't do! Your baby is too cute.

Kelle said...

Oh, divinity. Heaven. Doesn't it just make you want to go back again to those days and hold that baby once more? LOVE the pages...you just arrived, baby! Love his bike too!