Monday, March 23, 2009

Because I care

So I'm sitting here watching Jonah literally "milk" the milk from his sippy into a bowl. He then proceeds to drink the milk from the bowl. Yes, he got milk all over his table, but who cares. :)

It took me a almost an hour to do Jonah's whole bed time routine including rocking him to sleep, but who cares. Night time is our time, just us, sometimes I let daddy have a turn. He's getting so big and independent so fast, I have to take my cuddles when I can. If night time is it then I'll take it till he's 10. Because in all honesty what am I going to do once he's asleep...probably waste time online or watch TV. Wouldn't you say my time was much better spent rocking my baby?

4 comments:

they keep me laughing said...

your gonna have to wean him off of that night time routine before the baby comes. its going to be hard to rock two kids at the same time and you know jonah is going to be sooooo jealous of the baby!

Tisha said...

I figure that's what 2 parents are for. 1 to put 1 child to sleep and the other to put the other one to sleep. In theory it's going to work really well.

Kelle said...

Oh, I LOVE the bedtime routine. It's one of the most bonding moments of our day...and when you're working, I can imagine that time is precious! Must have new Jonah pics though!!

Rochelle said...

That's right -- you'll never have this chance again to rock Johan to sleep -- keep doing it as long as he'll let you!!!!!!!! And when the baby gets here, you'll just double the fun at nighttime -- You'll never regret this time spent with your kids. At least that's my theory and I'm sticking to it!!! I can't wait for the bedtime routine!!!!!