They squirt all this gel and goop into the little holes so the connectors can catch the brain waves or whatever better but its like super hold sticky gel. Took 2 baths to get it all out.
After a quick prayer he calmed down to nurse. Cuz, of course you have to sit still for the test. Hello, he's 10 months old, sitting still is not his thing unless he's "attached" to me.
Yes baby boy still nurses alot, in fact, pretty much all night. I've stopped pumping though during the day. I hated pumping. It was a neccesary evil.
Let's see hmmm other interesting updates since my last update:
- Lucas put my phone in the toilet and well, now i have a blackberry.
- He walks everywhere. He can even squat on the floor then stand up. No more crawling for this little man.
- He still sleeps with me.
- I can't believe he's going to be 1 in a little over a month.
- Jonah - well he talks and talks and talks. Oh and he rocks out. And by rocks out i mean bangs the head and does the hand horns with both hands.
- Oh and he does his version of break dancing ever since he saw the b-boy routine from So You Think You Can Dance. Seriously, he's watched it like 40 times. no exageration.
Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey - yes, girlfriend is on a BUDGET. It's a love hate thing.
5 Love Languages by Gary Chapman - I'm a physical touching, acts of servicing lover!
NurtureShock by Po Bronson - very eye opening, espcially about racial bias and lying.