Saturday, February 16, 2008

My name is Tisha and I am addicted to...

Wearing my Baby.

I love all kinds of baby carriers. Backpack, Front Pack, Wrap, Sling, Pouch, Hiker, I love them all. Currently my favorites are my Ergo, Beco, and Hotsling. I have been eyeing the Baby Hawk for some time but I am trying to show a little bit of restraint.

When he was smaller and not so wiggly I Loved my Moby Wrap.


Even Daddy (in the Ellaroo) gets in on the baby wearing action.


Ahh, being a mommy is the best!

2 comments:

Kelle said...

Oh, ME TOO!!! I have the New Native one in soft, organic cotton, and It's all I wear! We use the Baby Bjorn too, but she likes to be a little joey in the sling!

they keep me laughing said...

Baby slings are bad! They spoil them! lol Make em cry it out! Right, Tish? :)