Monday, March 3, 2008

Latte and Cupcake Mondays

Monday is Cupcake and Latte day at work! Cupcakes at Cake Nouveau and $2 lattes at Primo Coffee downstairs. Looking forward to this makes going back to work after the weekend not quite so bad.

Walking to Cake Nouveau and ordering cupcakes at $2.50 each makes me feel very "New Yorkish". Not only is the price very New York, but the whole idea of a cupcake store is totally NYC. This week's special cupcake Peanut Butter Cup was divinely delish!




We, my JSTOR compadres (Nahid, Courteney, and Hillary) and I, regularly hit up Primo Coffee for $1 refills. Monday is extra special because its $2 latte day! Yes, ANY size up to 3 shots for $2! JSTOR does provide the office with free Seattles Best brand coffee, but sometimes its nice to go down and get some from the coffee shop. Somehow coffee from there just tastes better. I should note that Primo (pictured) is on the 1st floor of our office building. I am on the 3rd floor. :)

4 comments:

Hillary said...

in the real world, my favorites so far: peanut butter cup cupcake and skinny vanilla latte
in a fantasy world, my ideal pairing is as follows: dunkin donuts coffee with cream and equal and a bavarian cream filled chocolate cupcake with marshmallow/vanilla icing and a red jellybean on top

Tisha said...

red jellybean, nice touch!

they keep me laughing said...

ooh! that cupcake looks so good! i'm extra hungry cuz i just got done doing my elliptical ;)

Carin said...

in the words of amy march...

divinity.