Sunday, May 3, 2009

just go look...

oh. my. word.

http://jenkniivilablog.com/2009/05/03/mommy-and-me-tisha-jonah/

our first mommy and me photo session...thank you Jen (of Visual Poetry). You ROCK!! these are so beautiful, I love how she's captured how much Jonah loves his mommy. The train track pics are just amazing. lol, and i'm so glad i wore the boots and not flat tennis shoes. so worth it!

so like i said, just go click the link. you will not be disappointed! We love you Jen!!!!

The long absence of posts was so worth it cuz they would have paled in comparison to these shots! i want to go scoop up my sleeping baby and smother him with kisses, but I wont cuz that's like poking a hibernating bear with a spoon.

Addendum - here's the pics! Thanks Jen for letting me post them!








3 comments:

Kelle said...

GORGEOUS! Oh, Tisha they're beautiful! I wish we had train tracks in our town! We have NONE! Not even countryish one bit! These are so great, and your belly is adorable! Aww...dat boy doves his mama! xoxo Dying for more posts here, girl!

Unknown said...

those pix are amazing. you are a beautiful preggo lady! love the train track shots...

and omg! i haven't commented in so long that the music on your blog just scared the *(&%^ out of me. i'm afraid sp & b have been messing with the volume on my speakers. excuse me while i help my heart out of my throat...

Tisha said...

lol, sorry meghan!