Thursday, August 6, 2009

almost finished...

with 1 room. I just need to sew the curtains for Jonah's room and run down to Ikea to get book shelves for the wall (and hope I don't spy anything else that would be cute). Oh something fun, we installed a paper roll on Jonah's closet door so now he can draw and color. I need to stock up on washable markers and crayons.

Lucas' room is still ground zero with only subfloor. We hope to finish his room by next weekend. I'm sorry I've been so bad about blogging, I've just been so preoccupied with renovations and maybe a little bit of nesting. I feel like if I stop we'll never get finished. Here's my list of things to accomplish before Sept. 14 (when baby is coming).

Finish Jonah's room
Finish Lucas' room
Wash and organize Lucas's baby clothes, inventory need for new onesies.
Bring up Jonah's baby stuff from basement and wash.
Replace flooring in whole house (install new hard floor and schedule carpet install).
Organize 2nd floor hall closet, our closet, spare room closet, and bathrooms
Organize Kitchen and living room. Make play area on 1st floor.
Organize Basement.
Put old carpet in basement.
Make basement play area.
CLEAN WHOLE HOUSE.

Today is he 6th of AUGUST. I have until Sept. 13 to get it all done.

Poor Nathan. He's not nesting, but he's been so good to go along with it all. He's been patient and so hard working. Much to my dismay I can't help as much as I would like so he's been doing much of the work himself.

Really that list isnt so bad, right? right?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

no, that list is not bad at all....